Wanted to update everyone on what I've been up to. I moved to Brookline in mid-June and have started graduate school at Boston University. I am getting my Master of Arts in Teaching in Latin and Classical Humanities for Secondary Education (grades 5-12). The majority of my classes are at the School of Education fulfilling MA state requirements and then I take 5 electives in the Classics Department with MA and PhD Classics students. I'm in Summer classes right now (can't WAIT to be done on August 7th) and so is my roommate, Becca, who's living with me in Brookline and going to Northeastern for Communications. Anyone who's coming to Boston, or already in Boston and I haven't seen you yet, let me know! I'd love to meet up or you can crash at my place whenever. Some KSA girls visited two weekends ago, and it was so nice to reconnect with Hamilton people! [This is a picture of some of us at my apartment] I miss the hill so much already. I'm hoping to come back for alumni weekend in the fall...
Anyways, just wanted to say hi, I miss you all, and would love to hear more about what other people are doing!
Love, Cassie
No comments:
Post a Comment