Sunday, April 12, 2009

Hello from Denmark!

Hey Girls!
I am just writing to say hello from Denmark and give you all an update on my life. So I have been here for three months and I only have one more to go and I don't want to leave cause I love it here and have meet some really great people. I just returned from a three weeks vacation! First I went to Estonia(About as close to Russia as I will ever get), Stockholm Sweden, the French Alps (of course I was skiing), then finished in Italy( Florence, Capri, Sorrento, Positanio, Rome) and I am now exhausted. While I am sad to leave Denmark I am exacted for the school year to end here because I am stay in Europe for 10 extra days and going to Hungry, Slovenia, Croatia, and Austria if I can fit it in. Then I will be returning to home (Maine) for a week because my brother is graduating high school and we rented a lake house for a week. Then I am going to move to Boston with Alyssa K. and you better all come visit. I still don't have a job so I think I am going to try to do some babysitting because I dont have alot of extra time because I am taking summer class at Harvard (and I am a little scared of what that entails). I hope all is well on the hill and life is going well for sister who are living in the real world!
Miss you all,
Love Katherine Burke

2 comments:

  1. Have fun in your travels this last month!! Sounds like you've been having the time of your life =0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, Katherine! What an itinerary! Do you have any time for classes in there?! ;)

    ReplyDelete