Hi ladies!
Sounds like you're all up to really exciting things. I'm sure those of you on the Hill are having a blast - I'm there in spirit! And of course a big congrats to the Thetas on initiation. Hard to believe, but I'm almost done with my first year in the Peace Corps. I absolutely love it!! This past month has been crazy busy. A couple friends and I visited Malaysia and Singapore over Khmer New Year, which was incredible, and just last week I finished a Habitat for Humanity build with 14 other volunteers. The school year is winding down over here so I won't be doing much more teaching until next fall, but it seems like my summer is already filling up. My brother is coming to visit in 6 days, my new boy toy will be here for part of June, two other volunteers and I are hosting a girls leadership camp in July, and my folks will be here in August. You all know I like to keep myself overbooked. ;) Anyway, I miss you all lots and lots. Love the blog idea! Good call, Jenna! As always, I've been trying to keep up with my blog too, so feel free to take a look. Kappa love - hope to hear from you all soon.
XOXO
Whit
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So glad to hear all is well with you; it IS hard to believe you've been overseas almost a year! Very exciting that you'll be getting so many visits this summer! Good luck with your leadership camp!
ReplyDelete